As tourist season is about to start, version 3 of the GuidiGO app has just been released on the App Store and Google Play. After 18 months of intensive work, we are particularly proud to deliver this totally redesigned app for Android and iOS.
We have come a long way since the first version of GuidiGO in 2012! And so many kilometers walked by visitors! 😄 To keep them walking and to make it even more enjoyable, we have made the app more user-friendly and improved the user experience, taking into account customer and visitor feedback from over the years.
GuidiGO V3 is the synthesis of your most frequent requests:
- Modern interface that adapts to each device, regardless of screen size or resolution
- The same interface, whether you are using iOS or Android
- Instant and more fluid access to tours and treasure hunts:
- Free access, without having to log in
- Immediate launch, without having to download
- 1-tap access to each type of content: audio / video / text & photo gallery / 3D panoramas / challenges
- Optimized offline use, with highly accurate vector maps for outdoor tours
- Improved gameplay experience, with resizable challenge images
- Improved experience for “logbook” type tours (narrative centered around the written word, without audio or video)
And as always:
- Games and treasure hunts for family experiences
- Customized multi-level maps for indoor tours
- 360° panoramas for immersive experiences that can be used with or without a VR headset
On the technical side, GuidiGO v3 has been entirely re-coded in React Native, one of the most popular languages for mobile devices today. Concretely, this means that it will be easier for us to offer you new features on a regular basis. And maybe even some surprises by the end of this year… 😉
Until then, we’ll let you enjoy GuidiGO v3, and we can’t wait to hear what you think about it!
Note: We recommend that you delete any previous versions of the GuidiGO app before installing this update.