One of the most thrilling features of the GuidiGO platform is without a doubt the possibility to create game tours. Making a tour fun is the best way to engage young visitors as they explore a site.
To help you diversify your games, GuidiGO Studio offers eight types of challenges as standard features:
- Open question
- Multiple Choice with texts
- Multiple Choice with images
- Fill-in-the-blanks (with or without clues)
- Photo challenge
- Photo challenge with an Augmented Reality object
- Solving a mystery word / a mystery code
- Solving a jigsaw puzzle
Do you want even more variety? Here are some possibilities!
First, consider using the “audio” field of the challenge. This way, you can invite the player to identify animal cries, tool noises, musical instrument sounds, etc.
You can also use standard challenges to create other types of games. Here are a few different ways to use them.
1. Matching game
- Match each image with the correct statement
- Match works of art or characters with the correct era, artistic movement, etc.
2. Sorting game
- Place events in chronological order
- Sort animals by speed or weight, sort monuments by height, length of construction, etc.
3. Completing an image
- Look at a work of art and put the missing details back in place.
4. Spotting the hidden detail
- Look at a work of art or a scene and spot a detail in it.
5. Finding the missing object
- Look closely at a work or scene to identify the missing detail.
6. Solving a rebus
- Involve younger children, especially those who are not yet proficient in reading.
To learn how to create each of these challenges, go to our online help center where you can access the files we used to create the examples above.
Interested? Try out all the GuidiGO features with a free 30-day trial.